Freelance Site Engineer with kit
Start Date: Mid July 2021
Contract Length: 6 months +
Are you a Freelance Site Engineer? We are working with a well known civil contractor that are looking to take on a site engineer to perform setting out, QA, checking, referencing models and paperwork.
Own equipment is essential. This role will be in scope but CIS can be paid.
You will be responsible for:
- Quality Assurance / RFI's
- Setting out
- Checking Sub-Contractor's work
- Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers
- As built surveys
- Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
- Daily / weekly progress meetings
- Degree / HND qualified
- 10 years + experience as a site engineer
- Own Setting out equipment
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
Contact Alex Squillaci at Randstad CPE in Maidstone on 01622 357230 or
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.