Calling all degree qualified Site Engineers! Are you open to work in the Berkshire area? Are you looking to join a Tier 1 Contractor on a major project? If so, today may be your lucky day as Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for a permanent Site Engineer to work on an exciting civil engineering project spanning across Berkshire.
Your main responsibilities will be delivering the scope of works on time, liaising with trades supervisors, as well as delegating and allocating tasks to assistant engineers. The successful candidate will have a strong background having worked on similar, large scale civil engineering projects.
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest contractors in the UK currently
- Competitive salary (up to 35k)
- Market leading benefits/package
Role and Responsibilities
- Setting out and monitoring of works on site
- Operating and promoting a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Keep an accurate and appropriate site diary and measure and record 'as built' elements of the work.
- Plan ahead for your section of works and determine resources required.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Experience working on major civils projects
- CAT and Genny experience
- Competent at setting out with GPS and Total Station and use of engineering specific tools.
- CSCS card
- Working towards a professional institute membership is also desirable but not essential
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
If you are interested in the role and feel the requirement suits your experience please apply now or email Joe Allchurch at
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.