Are you a Site Agent looking for a freelance role? Do you have recent experience working on a civil engineering projects?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to a Contracts Manager
- Supervising all subcontract and direct labour and technical staff
- Planning, scheduling, procuring and delivering the project effectively, often to a tight schedule
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Managing all health and safety
- Keeping site records
- Managing temporary works
- Procuring labour and materials
- Liaising with the client team and consultants
- Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
- Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor
- CSCS Card (Black)
- First Aid at word
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....