We are looking for a Site Engineer to work on a civils project in the sussex area, for a nationwide contractor. For this project we are looking for a Site Engineer who has recent civils experience.
You will report into the Site Manager and will be responsible for looking after the coordination of surveys, earthwork testing, setting out gridlines and steelworks supervising.
You will be responsible for:
- Site setting out
- Maintaining equipment and manage paperwork
- Supervising groundworks
- Earthworks testing
- Ensuring and monitoring QA
- Reporting back to the Site Manager
- Experience working on civil engineering projects with a main contractor
- CSCS Card
- Own GPS and total station is desirable
- First Aid (3 day course)
- Opportunity to work with a reputable contractor in the local area
- Opportunity to work on further projects in the future
Contact George Adams at Randstad CPE in Maidstone on 01622 357230 (Option 4)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.