I am looking for a freelance Site Engineer to work for a Build Contractor, who holds an excellent reputation in the local region; for an experienced Site Engineer this could be the perfect it for you.
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to be based in Kent working with a reputable Build contractor.
For a Freelance Engineer with steel frame, façade and curtain walling experience this could be the perfect role.
Working for a reputable steel frame contractor who specialise in steel frame warehouses and distribution centres. You will be responsible for working alongside the groundworks contractor initially and overseeing the construction of the building through to completion
You will be responsible for
- Setting out, using Leica Robotic
- Quality Assurance / RFI's
- Liaising with the client and various other professionals
- As built surveys
- Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
- Check subcontractors setting out
- Degree / HND qualified
- Own equipment not essential but advantageous
- Use of Total Stations
- Experience in - Groundworks, Piling and RC Frames
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
What to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.