Site Engineer Required!
Rate: Circa £270 - £280 per day CIS
Location: Great Yarmouth
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a site engineer looking for a new opportunity? We are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to be based outside of Great Yarmouth. You will be working with a highways contractor.
You will be responsible for:
- Occasional design work
- Resourcing materials
- Managing workload
- Setting out
- Degree / HND qualified
- Minimum 5 years site engineer experience
- Use of Total Stations or GPS
- Experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks, special works
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Long term contract with possibility of going direct
- Circa £270 - £280 per day
Contact Alex Squillaci @ Randstad CPE on 01622 357230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.