Our client is recruiting a Site Engineer to work on the Stoneferry Road Junction Improvement Scheme.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Earthwork and Groundworks.
- Experience with Steel line and level checks.
- Assist with the administration of Health & Safety on site.
- Preferably hold a SSSTS minimum including:
- Permits to dig
- Confined Spaces permit
- Read, understand and support the enforcement of Subcontract RAMS
- Collate Subs weekly returns (PUWER records)
- Monitor compliance and support Site Manager with enforcement and non-compliance.
- Materials Scheduling, requisitioning and chasing for Groundworks (subject to Letting)
- Reconciliations and record keeping of Earthworks and Groundworks (levels achieved, CBR testing, concrete reconciliation etc).
Should this role be of interest to you, please contact Brad Graves immediately at the Randstad Leeds office.
- 0113 246 2503
- 07900 612 125
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.