My client, a regional tier 1 contractor is looking for an experienced Site Engineer in Leicester.
Projects - Values typically will range between £15m and £60m in value.
Freelance position - CIS / LTD Running until October 2021
Duties typically in the role will include: -
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- General management and co-ordination of digital engineering information
- Setting out engineering and building works on various sites within the company's operating area
- Land survey and mapping tasks including production of drawings
- Digital computation of construction quantities for tendering and measurement purposes
- Occasional site management support
- Ensures quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operates and promotes a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
Applicants should already hold experience as a Site Engineer, Degree Educated or equivalent in relevant industry subject and you will have a sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations.
Please apply below and get in touch with Heather Duncan in the Birmingham office for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.