Are you looking for a new position as an Engineer on new build commercial projects? Randstad have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to work with a well respected main contractor on an 18 month fixed term contract.
We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer to work on projects across the Northern Home Counties. Accountable for managing the technical correctness of works' progression, including the supply and co-ordination of all technical information, as well as information for the Health & Safety files.
Key Accountabilities for the role include:
- Interpret and produce drawings/sketches at the commencement of the works, showing setting out controls, site levels, and grid locations of existing services
- Schedule & prepare reinforcement & concrete take offs to suit site progress, including reconciliation's
- Seek to optimise returns to the company by avoiding waste, inefficiencies and reworking as well as identify and act on opportunities to reduce cost and or add value to the project or business
- Keep and maintain records for area of responsibility: Daily Diary, Inspection Records, As Built Drawings, Cube Results
- Manages those under their control and work safely and economically by co-ordinating activities with others
We are looking for a qualified Project Engineer with solid experience using EDM's and Level equipment on projects over £20 Million, having successfully championed health and safety throughout your projects.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator and team player with a positive and engaging attitude.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.