Site Engineer needed in Maidstone
Start Date: January 2022
Are you a Site Engineer? Do you have recent experience working on civils projects?
We are working with a well known civil contractor that are looking to take on a site engineer to cover QA, setting out and surveys / as builts.
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
You will be responsible for:
- Quality Assurance / RFI's
- Reporting into the Site Agent and Project Manager
- Managing programmes
- Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers
- As built surveys
- Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
- Daily / weekly progress meetings
- Degree / HND qualified
- 5 Years + experience as a site engineer
- AutoCAD experience
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
Contact George Adams at Randstad CPE in Maidstone on 01622 357230 (Option 4)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.