Site Manager - Civils
Start date: ASAP - CIS - On-Going work
Randstad CPE contact: Alex Squillaci (Maidstone Branch)
My client is a leading contractor in the civil sector, they are currently looking for an Site Manager for a scheme in the Ipswich area. You will be required to assist in overseeing and managing of the site for a civils scheme to include kerbing, drainage, earthworks, structures and road construction.
You will need to have experience of leading a team and supervising crews of workers to ensure that projects proceed smoothly. Ideally candidates will have worked their way up from a tools background and will have civils experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing workforce
- Motivating the team to complete projects on schedule
- Ensuring that the site team complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring the quality of their work
- Collaborating with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project proceed as planned
- Maintaining equipment and manage paperwork
- Ideally you will have progressed from a tools background
- Experience working on civil engineering projects with a main contractor , with experience in - civil engineering, highways,
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
Contact Alex Squillaci @ Randstad CPE on 01622 357230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.