Our client is a regional build and specialist carpentry contractor with an enviable reputation for quality, safety and delivery.
Due to the recent acquisition of prestigious carpentry packages throughout Brighton and Sussex they are now looking to recruit a Site Manager/Projects Manager to look after a number of projects ranging in value from 10k to 0.5m.
Applicants interested in the position will be from a carpentry background, be organised and able to deliver projects in a safe and timely manner. This is an excellent opprtunity to join a rapidly growing contractor and to grow with them.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrable background in Carpentry.
* Tried and tested in succesfully programming works.
* Ability to look ahead and plan for any potentiol risk.
* Experienced in motivating and guiding associated trades.
* Health & Safety knowledge must be strong in this area.
* Client facing and able to liaise with stakeholders, architects, main contractors
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive contractor with healthy order book for 2022.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....