New role in the City of London working for a respectable residential developer.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of a residential project, from start to completion. You will ensure that targets are met regarding health and safety, delivery to build programme quality, customers care, and cost.
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- Opportunity to work with a respected developer
- New build RC frame residential blocks
- Commenced on site January 2021 - due for completion in January 2023
- You will facilitate the work carried out on site from the beginning of a project when the foundations are poured, through to handing over to the client.
- Working closely with the Quantity Surveyor, procuring lower value plant and materials
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Extensive experience of working to an established build programme and managing key priorities.
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of construction and housebuilding, and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. health and safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulation
- Candidates must hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid tickets
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a larger team
- Previous experience on residential projects
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV including contact details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.