Our client is a regional construction and build contractor with an enviable reputation for quality, safety and delivery.
Due to the recent acquisition of a new hospital project in the Canterbury area, they are now looking to recruit a Site Manager.
Applicants interested in the position will have experience in the Hospital and healthcare sector with a mix of new build and refurb/fit out, with an understanding of the challenges and constraints associated with these types of projects.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Produce RAM's and Method Statemants.
* Tried and tested in succesfully programming works.
* Ability to look ahead and plan for any potentiol risk.
*Experince with Facade/envelope refurbishment projects.
* Health & Safety knowledge must be strong in this area.
* Client facing and able to liaise with associated trades packages.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive contractor with healthy order book for 2022/3.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....