- 150 + New build residential development
- Timber Frame build
- A Top 10 UK House builder
- Number of upcoming local projects
- Internal progression opportunities
- Experience working on volume residential new build (ideally with a top 10 house builder or residential contractor)
- Timber frame project experience is essential
- Must have ran a site from inception through to completion as a number one (groundworks, build, internals)
- Proven record of running a full site team (including an Assistant Site Manager)
- A good attitude, passion for building new homes and a desire to succeed
- First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.