New urgent role for a Lead Site Manager on a £7m Warehouse project in East London for 9 months.
Candidates need to have previous experience working on industrial build projects in order to be selected an interviews will be taking place immediately for suitable applicants.
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- A quick start for suitable applicants
- Programming and planning the upcoming works
- Management with sub contractors and liason with site teams
- Overseeing all quality assurance documentation on site
- Ensuring high standards of H&S are kept on site
- Attend weekly progress meetings
- Candidates need to be methodical and detail driven
- Clear communication skills
- Applicants need to have experience on warehouses/steel structure projects
- Must have an in date CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid tickets
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.