- Location: Romford, Essex
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year
- Salary/Rate: £240 to £260 per day (dependant upon experience)
- Randstad CPE contact: Josephine Economides at the Welwyn Branch on O1707 378378
A new build Hotel project, circa £38mil in value. Groundworks, steel frame, SFS, and full internal fit out.
As a number two Site Manager for the build you will report directly into a No 1 Senior Site Manager. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing trades and labour on site to ensure health and safety is adhered to and the project remains on track.
- Overseeing all subcontractors
- Maintaining quality at all times
- Overseeing the groundworks, Still Frame, cladding and external landscaping packages for the entirety of the build
- Have the correct CITB and First Aid qualifications for the position.
- Be able to control subcontract packages.
- Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
- A strong working knowledge warehouse builds
- Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills.
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive rate.
- Opportunity for further contracts across the region
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Welwyn branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.