New urgent role required for a Site Manager on a new build volume residential development in Surrey.
This role requires applicants that have previous experience managing both internal fit out from 1st fix through to completions as well as external packages.
The ideal applicant will be the proactive and keen character to ensure that production on site runs smoothly and critical handovers are met.
This role will be interviewing immediately with the view to start asap.
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work with a high profile residential developer
- Management of sub contractors and trades on site
- Overseeing all H&S and QA on site
- Good IT skills and be able to use Word emails
- Experience in working with construction programmes and highlighting delays
- Must be able to chair site meetings with design team and subcontractors
- Coordinate with clients, architects, and subcontractors
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance
- Candidates must hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid tickets
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a larger team
- Previous experience on residential projects
- A good background in managing internal & external packages
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.