An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join a growing & reputable house builder based on teh South Coast. The position will be based in Winchester on a multi- phase project with a mixture of private/ social housing units.
My client is seeking someone that takes pride in their work and is eager to develop their career.
Salary up to £60,000 + package
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Project Director
- Planning & reporting
- Quality Assurance
- Carrying out precise works to project specifications
- Keeping site records
- Managing a team of site managers
- Previous experience working for a developer
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- First Aid
- Excellent Salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
If you're interested in the role then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.