What would you do with a competitive salary, whether you're going away or staying in?
Ferrero Alfreton, one of the UK's most-loved chocolate brands is looking for Advanced Operators to become the beating heart of their factory operation. Now is the perfect time to apply and get yourself immersed and ready to bring some of the best-loved chocolates to the nation's sweet-toothed population.
If the competitive salary isn't sweet enough, there's also a generous bonus and pension scheme, subsidised staff restaurant and large on-site free parking - now that's what we call a sugar rush!
With a role at Ferrero Alfreton you will receive on the job training and a real opportunity for you to develop your career.
To be successful in this permanent position, offered on an annualised hours contract basis, we'll need you to be flexible to working different shift patterns. This could include working days and nights across a 24-hour period (including weekends), but when you're surrounded by chocolate you won't want to be anywhere else!
Let's unwrap the role further.
- Competitive starting salary of £24,466.50 increasing to £27,185 after 3 month probationary period
- Bonus of up to £750 per annum
- Large on-site free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Staff shop with 25% discount on Thorntons products
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health care option
- Operating equipment to standard settings and making sure it's running correctly and efficiently to ensure production targets are achieved
- Dealing with production issues quickly and escalating more complex or high risk issues
- Performing the necessary maintenance to keep the equipment
- Train and coach team members to develop line capability
- Work as part of a team in problem-solving activities to improve the production operation
Skills and experience required
- Ideally experience within a fast-paced production or manufacturing environment
- Ideally experience of running machinery or production line equipment
- A desire to learn new skills and develop your capabilities further
- The confidence to work independently as well as part of a team - setting a great example to colleagues
- Great communication skills and the ability to work alongside key departments
- A proactive approach taking accountability and responsibility for your actions
- A flexible and adaptable mind set in order to respond effectively and efficiently to changing production requirements
Apply today to join the chocolate-lovers already enjoying their careers with Ferrero.