SME Sales Executive
£16,500 - £17,000 plus uncapped bonus
Monday-Friday, office hours
We are working with one of the UK's leading publishing companies - both in print and online. As a result of continued growth and expansion into exciting new markets, a number of opportunities have been created for motivated and creative individuals to join the team, with clear routes for progression and opportunity to start a career.
As an SME Media Sales Executive the primary responsibility of the role is to make outbound calls to clients ensuring you are providing an outstanding level of service to a broad spectrum of advertisers;
* Driving telephone based sales
* Understanding the products available, packages and pricing structures.
* Actively reviewing advertising campaigns with the customer on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. This should include demonstrating online audience reach through digital statistics.
* Offering the client ideas to promote their business in the most targeted and appropriate way.
* Delivering outstanding customer care including rectifying problems within the required performance standard, notifying the relevant salesperson if a problem is unresolved and escalating to management in order to expedite resolution if not resolved in line with the resolution matrix.
* Ensuring that advertisers receive and approve/amend visuals in a timely fashion
* Maintaining records and ensuring the highest standard of accuracy at all times.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a customer service role. Excellent IT skills are essential, along with GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent. Previous experience of ad booking systems and CRM databases would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this role please email your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.