Randstad Technologies are delighted to be partnered with a vastly expansive, boutique consultancy in Bristol who are looking to add 2 SOC Analysts to their growing team following a sustained period of success. They've got some lofty growth plans for the next few years so there will be plenty of opportunity to grow into more senior roles as they have a policy of promoting from within before bringing in new staff.
- Monitoring the SIEM.
- Proactive Threat Hunting.
- Assisting the wider Security team.
- Escalating more complex technical issues.
- Supports change & release management activity.
- 1 year or more hands on comparable experience as a SOC Analyst or Cyber Engineer.
- Microsoft stack experience preferable, but Linux will also be considered.
- A passion for cyber security, preferably an active member of the wider community (discords, hackthebox etc.)
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.