I am looking for a Domestic test and inspection electrician for a perm role with a local authority.
- To carry out 2 Tests per day with housing properties
- Fault finding
- Related remedial / repairs
- Mix of Void and tenanted properties
- Must be fully qualified Electrician
- Level 3 Electrical Installations
- Hold the 17th / 18th Edition,
- Hold 2391 or the equivalent 2394 & 2395
- Experience of domestic maintenance work or MOD housing
This is a full time position Monday to Friday and will provide a company van and fuel card and will include no call out rotas.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on 01489 560241.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.