🌟 Unique Opportunity: Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) Barnsley Council 🌟
Are you a dedicated and experienced Social Worker with a passion for ensuring the highest standards of care for children in the fostering and adoption process? Randstad is delighted to partner with Barnsley Council in the recruitment of a committed Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO). This is your chance to play a pivotal role in upholding the welfare and rights of children and young people.
Position: Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)
Location: Barnsley Council
Pay Rate: £45/hr
Why Choose Barnsley Council?
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive pay rate of £45 per hour.
- Professional Development: Access ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your IRO expertise.
- Supportive Team Environment: Join a collaborative and dynamic team committed to ensuring the best outcomes for children.
- Impactful Work: Make a significant contribution to the quality of care and support provided to children and young people.
- Independently review and evaluate the care plans for lookedafter children and young people.
- Chair and lead statutory reviews, ensuring the child's voice is central to the decisionmaking process.
- Collaborate with social workers, carers, and external agencies to promote positive outcomes.
- Uphold the highest standards of care in adherence to statutory regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Advocate for the rights and welfare of children and young people.
- Qualified Social Worker with relevant professional registration.
- Proven experience as an Independent Reviewing Officer or within a similar role.
- Strong assessment and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Uptodate knowledge of relevant legislation and policies.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to play a critical role in ensuring the wellbeing and rights of children in Barnsley, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV @ or you can get in touch with me @ 03300428775 (Vineeth)
Join us in upholding the highest standards of care for children and young people. Your expertise and dedication can make a lasting difference!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.