If you want to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children and young people then why not join Bury as your next contract?
This is a full time role paying £30 per hour. Based in the MASH Team
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Support and training to support your SWE renewal
- Access to our discount app with 100s of retailers discounts
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Progress the contacts in MASH and make decisions on the level of cases
- Work on a duty rota basis
- Set up and attend strategy meetings
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work Qualification
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Tyler on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.