Are you an experienced Adult Social Worker with community experience? Have you got experience working within a multi-agency environment? Bury are recruiting for Adult Community Team Social Workers to join their integrated Health and Social Work teams for a minimum of 3 months.
This is a full time role which is 36 hours per week working across 5 days per week. Pay is based upon experience.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a professional social work service, including statutory social care responsibilities
- Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focused with an emphasis on promoting independence and enabling recovery
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence
- Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work Qualification
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Tyler on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.