Software Business Analyst - Maidenhead - £45,000 to £55,000
A global technology business in Maidenhead is urgently seeking a new Business Analyst to join their IT and software development function. It is a great time to be joining the business as they are investing heavily in improving their core applications and business systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Software-focused Business Analyst to join a successful technology organisation as it goes through a period of digital change & transformation. There is also the chance for career progression into more senior positions in the future.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as a Business Analyst, focused on software development / applications delivery
- Experience of the full SDLC as a BA - from requirements gathering to the testing phases of software development projects
- Experience of systems integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Experience of Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholdere management skills
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £45,000 - £55,000 depending on skills and experience
- 10% Bonus
- 7% pension
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working and some home working options
- A fun and enjoyable company culture with a casual dress code
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.