I am currently looking to recruit multiple Software Engineers to support ongoing expansion for multiple clients in the Aerospace and Defence domains. The Software Engineer will support the development of new and existing capabilities on client software tools. The software tools are primarily written in C++, but also use other languages such as Python and Fortran.
- Degree/Postgraduate experience in Software Engineering/Physics/Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent.
- Software Development in C++. Python experience desirable but not essential.
- Development on Linux based platforms.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of CI/CD methodologies such as Github.
- Proven self-starter with enthusiasm about learning new technologies.
- Development of new features and update of existing code base as appropriate.
- Creation/running of validation test cases.
- Debugging of code to resolve issues.
- Communication of progress and escalation of issues as appropriate to the Technical Lead.
If you think this is you, please apply with your CV if you are interested in this role immediately to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.