Software Test Engineer required initially on a 6 month contract to join an industry leading engineering & manufacturing business.
You will play a key role in improving in-house software test capabilities, with SIL, MIL, PIL and HIL facilities development and operation for model based software. Will include both HIL model development and test case authoring and system & vehicle level testing and validation.
- HIL model development in common HIL platforms
- Development of automated testing systems
- Test integration with Continuous integration processes
- Authoring test cases based on requirements
- Test execution on HIL, PIL, Sub system, System and Vehicle
Essential experience required:
- Validation and verification on production vehicle software
- Experience commissioning and operating HIL rigs - both hardware and software side (Dspace, Vector, National Instruments etc.)
- Experience authoring software test cases and software test automation
- Experience with CAN, LIN and Flexray network tools (Vector, ATI, Kvaser) for signal analysis, simulation, injection and debugging
- Experience with On-vehicle validation in low volume vehicles
- Requirements management system and V Cycle experience
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.