Solutions Architect - London - £80,000 to £90,000 + 20% bonus
A global business (HQ in London) is urgently seeking a new Solutions Architect to lead the design of systems architecture across multiple functions. This is a great time to be joining the business as they go through significant growth by acquisition and digital transformation on a global scale.
Your role will report into the Global Enterprise Architect with responsibility for designing large scale, complex solutions - often in the Cloud (Azure) and across multiple key functions - Finance, CMS, CRM, HR, MIS and Digital.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as a Solutions Architect working across all domains of business, application, information, technology, as well as security architecture
- Experience as a Solutions Architect working on at least one of the following, on the cloud: CRM, CMS, ERP, Data Lakes, HR systems
- Knowledge and experience on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience of different solution delivery methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall, etc)
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Good working understanding of the Microsoft .NET and/or Java technology stack
- Experience of Architecture methods (eg TOGAF, Zachman, IAF)
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills - used to working with international stekeholders
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £80,000 to £90,000 depending on skills and experience
- 20% Bonus
- Healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days holiday
- An opportunity to shape the architecture of an innovative, global market leader
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send me a copy of your Solutions Architect CV asap to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.