Would you like to improve the learning experience of a child with special education needs?
Do you live in the Runcorn area?
Would you like a new challenge?
If so, then this role would be for you!
- £70-£90 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children, preferably with special educational needs children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring pupils stay on task by managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing specialised support to special educational needs children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
Qualifications are not essential but would be desirable.
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by email by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!