Are you a qualified Commercial Gas Engineer with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
Randstad CPE Facilities Management division are working with a well-renowned facilities maintenance company. As a Gas Engineer, the post holder is responsible for planning and carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive repairs to Commercial/Industrial boilers and completing inspection and gas safety check certificates. This will be based on a static site in the West End of Glasgow.
- Competitive salary up to £34,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme up to 5%
- Death in service benefit
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules, frequencies and industry best practices.
- Identify any defects found and provide parts list and estimated timescales to complete the defects.
- Call out rota to be determined.
- Ensure Boilers are transported and handled in accordance with current Health & Safety Regulations.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all colleagues and customers.
- Carry out installation, repairs, maintenance and plan operational duties, working with the various systems and reporting as requested.
- Likely to be involved with appliances such as small scale plant rooms, centralised heating boilers, gas heaters etc.
- Likely to visit customer premises, (commercial), to fit, service and repair boilers and centralised heating systems that have broken down.
- Assessing, dismantling, repairing or replacing relevant parts
- Support the field service team and upkeep and maintain the various internal operational processes.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Commercial tickets
- Commercial catering tickets - highly desirable
- Experience working within commercial environments
- Multi-skilled experience within minor electrical / fabric tasks
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on 07741 836513.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.