Steel Fixer - Stevenage - up to £25 per hour - Immediate Start
Are you an experienced Steel Fixer? Are you looking for a challenging role?
Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you and it starts immediately. Must Have CSCS Card
Our client, a reputable contractor is looking for an experienced Steel Fixer to join the current team and contribute to the completion of 4 new build projects located in Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Duties to include:
- Setting out the work area, following engineering plans
- Using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh
- Tying rebar (reinforcement bars) together with wire, clips or welds to build up sections
- Fitting spacers and 'chairs' (supports)
- Fixing the wooden formwork and shuttering used to hold setting concrete in place
- Fixing steel to concrete bases
- Installing beams and pre-cast slabs joiner
Please call Sarah on 01707 378378 or apply for immediate consideration.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.