Are you looking for full-time immediate work?
Are you flexible and able to commit to a 4 day on 4 day off shift pattern?
My client is seeking reliable workers for a busy and varied position. This role is close to local amenities and is easily accessible via public transport. They offer competitive rates of pay and the prospect of a long term booking. Please note DBS is required but Randstad can help obtain one for suitable applicants.
Cleaner / Steward
Salary: £10.42 per hour - paid weekly
Shift Times: 7:30am - 8:30pm
13 Hour shifts - 4 days on 4 days off
* Clean all touch surfaces on a regular basis throughout the shift
* Coordinate members of the public in and out of the site
* General stewarding around the site
* Maintain a clean and sanitised workspace
* Replenishing protective equipment stock such as face masks and hand sanitiser
* Ensuring the environment is safe and germ free
* Organise and distribute test packs
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Valid DBS completed within the last 3 months
* Hardworking and dedicated attitude
* Must be 18 or over
Experience in a customer facing role or working long shifts is desirable but not essential
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.