Do you have experience in Administration and stock management? Are you comfortable in speaking to people and maintaining the inventory? We are looking for Stock & Service Coordinator to join a global medical leader based in Winnersh.
Role: Stock & Service coordinator
Salary: £13.73 ph
Work hours: Mon-Fri (Hybrid) i.e 35 hours/week and only Thursday in office
Job type: 6 month contract (Temp to Perm)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Service Managers, Service engineers and the wider team to deliver stock & administration tasks to agreed deadlines and to customer's satisfaction
- Accurately maintaining and creating company records and recording customer information
- Ensure accurate stock holdings for our service engineers and storage facilities.
- Arrange stock checks & audits.
- Carryout stock checks at our warehouse storage locations
- Returned stock and scrap to be processed on site at our storage location monthly
- Ensure engineers calls are completed and closed
- Create and distribute monthly Planned Maintenance schedules to ensure we meet our customer
- Service Level Agreements
- Create, maintain, and publish ad hoc / weekly / monthly / annual reports / spreadsheets & information
- Take ownership of issues, to determine root cause and implement resolution
- Performing administrative duties including expenses, online training, booking training courses, booking training rooms, booking travel & accommodation
- Once product is ordered you will be responsible for ensuring the part is sent to site - so codes sent accurately
- Visiting the warehouse whenever required (atleast twice in a month) to check on the stock and to speak to the engineers
- An experience spare parts / administrator in a similar role
- Ability to work on multiply tasks, simultaneously
- You will be able to arrange your own diary and prioritize your workload
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to use Microsoft Office tools
You will be self-motivated with a clear focus and be able to work within a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Wearing of PPE and the attendance of a site safety course will be a requirement when attending our stock warehouse locations.
Ability to unbox & move returned parts at our storage location. This will be monthly or when required.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply with your updated CV & I will get in touch with you
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....