Randstad are currently recruiting on behalf of a luxury retail brand for Christmas Temps. The contracts will be for 3 months and there will be a variety of hours available ranging from part time 20 hours to full time 40 hours per week.
We are looking for experienced stockroom / warehouse assistants, to join our clients' luxury store. A successful candidate should demonstrate a willingness to deliver a high quality service, and an ability to work at pace to meet peak season replenishment requirements
- Working for a luxury retailer
- Variety of hours available - 20, 32 and 40 hours per week
- €12.30- €12.50 per hour
- Full flexibility required - Mon-Sun including evenings & weekends
- €550 attendance bonus payable at the end of the contract
- Stock organisation
- Stock replenishment
- Order picking / packing
- Preparing orders for dispatch
What are we looking for?
- Stock room / warehousing experience essential
- Good time keeping / organisational skills
- Be professional and Proactive at all times
- Utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client wants every customer to have the best experience and you'll need passion and panache to provide exactly that. Whatever the customers needs, you'll be on hand to deliver, Full training and support will be provided so ensure you are equipped with the knowledge to be a successful sales assistant, stockroom or warehouse assistant.
If you are interested then please apply with an up to date CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted by a consultant.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....