Stores operative days
Do you want to work for a leading global electrical manufacturer? We have an exciting opportunity to join our clients' stores team. You will start off with water spidering where you will be tasked with keeping work stations throughout the factory fully stocked with materials, thus controlling the continuous flow of productivity.
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- £8.91 - 9.72 per hour
- DAYS: Monday -Thursday: Start: 07:55 AM Finish: 16:25 PM
Friday: Start:07:55 AM Finish: 13:00 PM
- 2 weeks paid training
- Great overtime rates and flexible hours
- 33 Days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Experience working for a large electrical manufacturer with a great culture and working environment
- Employee assistance programme, which includes discounts at high street shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets, and more.
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay each friday.
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- Previous experience working within a production / manufacturing environment is desirable
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy as you will be reading 12 digit item codes
- Must be able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment
- Self-motivated and quality-focused
- Good personal organisational skills
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Good eye for detail
- Unloading goods.
- Receiving and scanning goods and checking against orders.
- Inspecting for damage.
- Moving goods around the factory.
- Stocking shelves.
- Stacking bulky goods safely.
- Picking goods from shelves and recording their movements.
- Packing and sending orders to customers.