Job title:Housing Administrator, Seaham,
Rate: £9.36 p/h (£18,000 p/a)
Contract length: 6 months
37 hours per week
Are you a highly motivated administrator that takes pride in your work on a day-to-day basis? Are you organised and enjoy supporting a team that strives to meet specific objectives and development goals?
If so, this may be the role for you.
A great opportunity has arisen for a strategic assets support admin in Seaham.
Your roles will include but not be limited to;
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, deal with all arrangements, compile and issue agendas, accurate recording of minutes and subsequent distribution, including reports and other agenda items.
- Maintain and update data, including inputting to, and retrieval from IT database systems e.g. Housing Management System and asset management database.
- Answer queries from the public, which are within the competence of the post holder, by telephone, letter or e-mail, and acting as first point of contact for the division, referring queries to others as appropriate.
The successful candidate will;
- Have the ability to analyse and process technical data.
- The ability to manage workloads to ensure performance targets achieved.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised; flexible, committed, enthusiastic and innovative.
- A good understanding and use of IT packages e.g. spreadsheets and word processing applications.
- Access to a car or means of mobility support (if driving then must have a current valid driving license and appropriate insurance)
If the above opportunity appeals and excites you then apply below, alternatively if you know someone who is currently looking for work then forward on the details of the job or get in contact using the details below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.