Supervisor - Building Maintenance Environment
Your role will involve managing work being carried out by directly employed operatives and sub-contractors. You will be responsible for ensuring quality standards, company values and value for money are met at all times.
- Self-surveying of void and occupied properties in accordance with company process
- Liaising with tenants and clients on a regular basis
- Maintaining and collating correctly filled in paperwork for on-site purposes
- Booking in sub-contractors in line with programme
- Offer guidance to on-site operatives and manage sites under your control
- Carry out health and safety audits and quality checks
- A full understanding of Building Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of working methods, practices, procedures, processes, legislation and regulations
- Understanding of Health & Safety at Work Act and Construction Design Management
- Knowledge of SOR codes
- Kitchen Planning
- NVQ2 or equivalent in a trade skill
- IOSH (desirable but not essential)
- First Aid Trained
- Full UK driving licence & own transport
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then apply immediately or call Graham Smithon 01489 560226
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.