JOB TITLE: Retail Supervisor
DURATION: Perm Role
Having George Clooney as 'the face' of this brand internationally since 2006, it is no surprise that our client has become one of the fastest growing segments of the coffee market, accounting for 20 to 40 percent of the value of coffee sales as the company sells its machines and capsules worldwide.
The story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee - just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we've responded to consumers' increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for 'In Home' and 'Out Of Home' consumers. Recently opening numerous luxury boutique stores across the UK and Ireland the store in Nottingham is eager to recruit a Retail Supervisor for their store.
- Completing shop floor observations and providing feedback to the team in line with management support. ● Utilising customer experience and everyday coaching across the team.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Facilitating team training sessions.
- Taking accountability for managing and resolving escalated complaints.
- Monitoring and leading on internal control processes.
- Leading on ad hoc audits.
We're looking for confident and charismatic individuals who can deliver exceptional customer service utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as being able to demonstrate: Previous supervisory shop floor experience in the retail sector.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service.
- A strong understanding of the retail and competitive environment in which the Nespresso business operates.
- Enthusiasm to coach, train and mentor the Sales Assistants within your boutique. ● Maintain and support a positive and collaborative team culture.
In return, as part of our clients team they offer first-class training and great development opportunities. Plus, you can count on them for an attractive benefits package. This includes a competitive pension, up to 10% bonus, and 25 days holiday, with bank holidays on top.
Please don't delay in submitting your application. Be yourself, everyone else is taken! Apply today via the portal.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy....