We have really exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised luxury brand. You will be working as part of the Supply Team to ensure the Supply Chain is as efficient and well-organised as possible.
- Overseeing the Supply Network
- Liaising with suppliers, primarily in the Far East via
- Liaising with forwarders to ensure stock is shipped on
- Stock control and monitoring
- Raising purchase orders with our suppliers
- Liaising with large customers to assist with arranging
- deliveries of orders
- Running sales reports for the Directors/Sales Force
- Must have experience in Supply Chain / Procurement or similar
- Recent Graduate 2:1 or above
- Experience speaking with UK and International suppliers
- You must be a confident and clear communicator via telephone and email
- You must be able to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills
- You must be able to drive due to the location
- Self stater
- £20,000 - £22,000
- Working hours 9:00-5:00
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Permanent opportunity
Don't miss out on the great opportunity, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....