I am looking for a strong Supply Chain Manager to join my client, a well known and highly thought of electrical subcontractor on a major framework in Central London. This role will continue for 12 months initially but with the option to continue for an extra 3 years.
The ideal candidate will have a minimumof 5 years working as a Supply Chain Manager, have worked for MEPFS Contractors/Subcontracts and have a sufficient technical knowledge to manage the job responsibilities
Ideally we would like a candidate with full security clearance.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage all stages of procurement from enquiry through to contract, delivery and performance evaluation
- With support from the core business, develop and maintain the required supply chain partnerships to deliver contracts awarded under the framework
- Manage the PQQ process for all new suppliers required under the framework
- Lead on the preparation of subcontract enquiries and manage the process from enquiry tocontract execution in accordance with the procurement strategy & plan.
- Carry out tender response evaluations and manage the post tender TQ process
- Produce considered & accurate recommendations to procure for both internal and client approval
- Take a leading role with the preparation of tenders for call off contracts under the framework
- with the support from the wider framework team and supply chain partners
- Ensure supplier awareness of, and compliance with, framework conditions
- Utilise the Employers Contracts Finder process for relevant Subcontract enquiries
- Prepares & issues reports to the Employer on key KPI's stipulated under the framework
- Adhere to and promote the businesses processes and procedures.
- Implement new processes within the framework delivery team to ensure full compliance withthe framework requirements
- Ensure the bid process on all bids is managed in accordance with the Project Delivery System
- Degree qualification in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement Supply
- Framework experience
- The ideal candidate will have full security clearance.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.