Possess experience teaching UK GCSE level students?
Enjoy working with Secondary aged students?
Do you have a knack for motivating your students?
We are looking for keen secondary school supply teachers in and around the Braintree area looking to start as soon as possible! Working as a supply teacher gives you access to a number of schools and often leads to other opportunities should you want them- not to mention the opportunity to try out a variety of different local schools.
- Following lesson plans provided to deliver effective teaching for the day
- Keeping record of student progression
- Able to quickly adapt to different needs of the children quickly
- Safeguarding children
- Managing behaviour
- Refer a friend scheme £300 per person
- Weekly pay
- Parking availability
- Supportive senior staff in the school
- Dedicated Randstad consultants
- Knowledge and experience of the KS3/ KS4 curriculum for GCSE
- Enhanced DBS on the update service - we can help with this
- Strong work ethic
- Able to be flexibly and adhere to the needs of the pupils
If supply teaching is something that would interest you please feel free to email me a copy of your CV on email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you!