Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load?
Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Cambridgeshire to help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
- Support and understand a wide spectrum of student needs
- Be passionate about making a difference to students learning
- Be flexible to work in a variety of schools
- Be able to adapt to a variety of classroom environments
- Be transferable across subjects
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
- An advanced booking application
- A dedicated consultant
- A range of schools to help build your experience
- £300 'Refer a friend' scheme
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Jonathan Gash at the Cambridge Education Branch....