"We inspire. We motivate. We care. We teach."
Have you recently qualified as a primary teacher and are looking to gain more experience?
Are you keen to explore a range of options in your local area?
Do you want a job where the days work around you?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work with primary schools in Dorking, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad currently works with the primary schools in the Dorking area, supporting them with their day-to-day, longer term and permanent cover. This means that through working with Randstad you will have access to roles in the area that are exclusive to us. Each school in the area is unique, ranging from half form to four form, infant schools to junior schools, every school is different and we will support you to find your perfect fit!
The role of a supply teacher is an important one. It involves confidently working to a different set plan each day to continue raising the attainment of each child in their class teacher's absence. Each week you will update your availability for work and then, using our bookings app, you can then accept the roles that work best for you. This is an extremely rewarding role which opens up multiple opportunities for either regular work in your preferred schools or permanent opportunities when they become available. Through supply you can explore all avenues so that if the time comes to choose a permanent role you have an insight into each school's ethos and values, staff support and atmosphere before making a decision, or you may choose supply teaching as your career, which is often the case.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
- Exclusive roles
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- DBS and school application support
- App-based booking system
- Refer a friend scheme
- Online availability
Benefits of the role:
- No planning
- Flexible days
- Teacher of the month
- Free CPD
- Weekly pay
- Choice of bookings
- Competitive pay
- Marking work completed during the day
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
- Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
- Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
- A job history for the last 10 years
- Experience teaching in a UK primary school
- An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!...