Can you adapt well to different situations?
Are you keen to continue teaching, but down a different avenue?
Would you be able to successfully follow lesson plans?
If so, look no further! Randstad are looking for inspiring Supply Teachers to work in Primary Schools in and around Ely. This exciting opportunity would include following a lesson plan, covering absences and flexible working. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have the chance to support students with their learning on a day to day basis. As a Supply Teacher, you can explore different avenues of teaching to discover what best suits you.
Please get in touch to find out more about the roles - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the East of England, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Haverhill, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* £85 - £120 (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining further experience in a busy school environment
* A friendly and approachable consultant to guide you through your journey with us
* No lesson planning needed
Your responsibilities will include:
* Following lesson plans provided to deliver effective teaching for the day
* Safeguarding all children
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
* Monitoring students progress and keeping records of their progress
* Managing disruptive behaviour
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Ideally 6 months experience working with children (desirable)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Being passionate about working with children
* QTS/ECT qualification
Still sounds like the job for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!