Can you spark the imagination of the children you work with? Do you have exceptional classroom management skills? Are you up to date with your subject knowledge?
If you're nodding along and saying yes and if this sounds like you, then you're in luck as we're recruiting for Supply Teachers in Havering. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Genuine career development opportunities - permanent position for the right candidate
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* PGCE or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with Secondary aged pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact on this number 0161 200 1930 and ask for Rachel or email on firstname.lastname@example.org....