Randstad Education are currently recruiting for qualified teachers to work in "Good" and "Outstanding Primary schools across Sussex and Surrey. This will be to cover various year groups on a daily and short term basis.
Supply teaching allows loads of flexibility with very competitive pay and benefits, without the stress of planning lessons. It provides great opportunities for new teachers to gain classroom experience and to see different schools before taking a full time permanent role.
You may also be a retired teacher who is looking for extra earning without everything that come with teaching permanent or full time.
We currently have requirements in Crawley, Horsham, Horley, Burgess hill and Brighton and Hove. Whether you are looking for a full 5 days supply or just want to pick it up day by day we have some fantastic schools for you.
- Delivering a learning experience set out by the class teacher in an engaging way
- Ensure all children are following set tasks and be there for any support they need
- Work with the TA's to ensure that all children are getting involved and having an input
- Allow time to leave a handover for the returning teacher.
- Be QTS (Qualified teacher status), ECT, NQT or an experienced teacher.
- Have experience teaching KS1 & KS2
- Be able to offer flexible commitment at short notice
- Happy to work in a variety of schools
- Be looking for day to day supply and/ or Long term cover
- Great and caring personality.
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Not quite for you? - Refer to a friend and get £300!!
- Online diary - streamlining the whole process
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles - Available to help and advice whenever you need.
- Exclusive roles -The School trusts us exclusively!
- App-based booking system - See all your bookings in your calendar, log your availability, accept shifts, plan your week all in one place!
- Support to edit and improve your CV - We will present you in the best possible way maximising your chances of securing your dream role
How to Apply;
To apply for the primary school teacher position, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page or to James.email@example.com - 01293 527416