Do you have QTS?
Looking for work as soon as possible?
Do you live in Garston?
Working as a supply teacher gives you access to a number of schools and often leads to other opportunities.Through supply teaching you can explore all avenues so when you're ready to secure a permanent role you are more informed of what kind of teaching role you would prefer.
- Keeping up to date with marking
- Following lesson plans provided to deliver effective teaching for the day
- Keeping record of student progression
- Able to quickly adapt to different needs of the children quickly
- Safeguarding children
- Managing disruptive behaviour
- Refer a friend scheme
- £85-£120 per day
- Weekly pay
- No lesson planning needed
- Knowledge of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to be flexibly and adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional manner
If supply teaching is something that would interest you please feel free to email me a copy of your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you!...