Supply Teachers Needed
Pay: To Scale
Are you looking for an exciting and varied role, where no two days are the same? Would you like to gain valuable experience across different schools?
Then Supply Teaching could be for you!
Randstad Education are searching for Supply Teachers for both daily and short-term supply cover within secondary schools across Romford.
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Havering and Essex, helping them cover planned and unplanned staff absences.
We're looking for flexible and committed Supply Teachers ready for the September term.
What we are looking for in a Supply Teacher:
- QTS / QTLS or relevant experience
- Previous experience working within a school
- Knowledge of the KS3/KS4 curriculum
- Excellent classroom management
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching
- Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work
- Hold or apply for an Enhanced DBS Check
What we can offer you as a Supply Teacher:
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry, focused on finding you the right roles
- Exclusive roles
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
If you're interested in becoming a Supply Teacher and feel that you meet the above criteria please follow the on screen instructions or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know anyone looking for Supply Teacher work? If so, we offer a fantastic "refer a friend" scheme where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every Supply Teacher you refer to us that we place (subject to Ts and Cs). If the supply work isn't for you but you would like to discuss any other opportunities we have available please send your CV to email@example.com....